Scholarships + Grants
Crown College offers a variety of institutional scholarships and grants that serve as financial aid for every student. In order to receive all institutional Crown College scholarships, an international student must be accepted and enrolled full-time, demonstrate financial need, and maintain satisfactory academic progress. Institutional aid will not exceed tuition.
The scholarships below are available for on-campus students.
Award amount is based on your cumulative high school GPA (unweighted).
Scholarship Dollar Amount
- Trustee’s Scholarship – $15,000
- President’s Scholarship – $13,000
- Dean’s Scholarship – $12,000
- Admissions Scholarship – $10,000
- Promise Grant – $7,000
New Transfer Students
Award is based on cumulative college GPA.
Transfer GPA Scholarships
- 3.25 – 4.0 Transfer Faculty Scholarship – $12,000
- 2.5 – 3.249 Transfer Director’s Scholarship – $10,000
- 2.0 – 2.499 Transfer Ambassador’s Scholarship – $8,000
- < 2.0 Transfer Support Grant – $5,000
Academic Scholarship Renewal
Students must be enrolled full-time and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress to renew their scholarship each year.
Students accepted into the Crown Honors program can expect rigorous academic scholarship around the themes of Truth, Beauty, Goodness and Wisdom. Crown Honors students accepted into the program could receive up to a full-tuition financial aid offer.
- In the first two years Crown Honors scholars will take engaging courses, attend Honors community events and participate in a holistic Honors retreat, designed to challenge them in all areas of their lives.
- The next two years are focused on becoming a distinguished scholar. Students will be immersed in an academic study abroad trip and complete an Honors research/thesis project 1:1 with Crown Faculty.
Minimum ACT/SAT score of 30/1330* and acceptance into Crown College. Other students will be considered by the Director on a case-by-case basis.
Students must be pursuing an on-campus degree program.
*Crown College does not require an ACT/SAT to be admitted, but is necessary for Crown Honors
Christian & Missionary Alliance Tuition Discount
Any new incoming on-campus students currently attending a C&MA church will receive a 50% tuition discount. This discount is made up of institutional grants and scholarships, i.e. a student’s academic scholarship, and other scholarships/grants they may be eligible for through Crown.
If not already at the 50%, an additional C&MA discount will be added to reach the 50% tuition discount. Students must complete an admissions application and demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
This amount will be locked in as long as a student remains a full-time on-campus student. The amount will not increase year over year as tuition increases.
Returning students who attend a C&MA church during their time at Crown, when not originally a C&MA attendee during admissions to Crown, are not eligible for the discount.
Scholarship available to students with siblings attending Crown full-time in the Arts and Sciences program or whose parent has completed two years or more of coursework at Crown College/St. Paul Bible College. The award amount is up to $1,000 per year. Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
Crown Ministerial Grant
A grant for dependent students of full-time pastors or missionaries. The ministry must be the primary family income source. The parents should be either ordained or licensed by their denomination and active in ministry.
The award amount is up to $1,000 a year. Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
Pastoral Leadership Scholarship
Are you a young adult who senses the call to Christian ministry? Are you concerned about the time and money that it might take to complete your undergraduate and seminary training? Are you looking for a place to be mentored and prepared for a life of ministry impact? Crown’s Pastoral Leadership Scholarship is an initiative designed to:
- Prepare young leaders (under 25 years of age) who are called to pastoral ministry.
- Accelerate their training so that they complete an undergraduate and seminary degree (MA or M.Div.) in just five years.
- Save students $9,000 – $18,000 in graduate tuition.
- Provide a mentoring community to those committed to accelerated ministry training.
The Pastoral Leadership Initiative is a flexible program providing the option for both On-Campus and Online students to combine an undergraduate and graduate degree. The following degree tracks are currently a part of this program.
For School of Arts and Sciences (On-Campus) students:
- BA in Pastoral Leadership + MA in Christian Studies (2.5 GPA required)
- BA in Pastoral Leadership + Master of Divinity Studies (3.0 GPA required)
For more information about these Accelerated Degree Options go to the BA in Pastoral Leadership degree.
For School of Online Studies (Online) students:
- BS in Christian Ministry + MA in Christian Studies S (3.0 GPA required)
- BS in Christian Ministry + Master of Divinity Studies (3.5 GPA required)
For more information about these Accelerated Degree Options go to the online BS in Christian Ministry degree.
As an added benefit, students who meet the Pastoral Leadership Scholarship criteria will be eligible to receive:
- $500 per semester during their junior and senior year
- $1,000 per semester during their 5th year of graduate work for the M.A. or $1,500 per semester during their 5th year of graduate work for the M.Div.
At Crown College we offer competitive scholarships to international student applicants.
However, our Financial Aid Office will only be able to supply a portion of the necessary funding to experience a college education at Crown. Students are encouraged to consider all financial obligations (such as medical insurance, transportation to/from Crown, etc.) when making their application.
United States Department of Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) laws require us to verify the ability of international students to pay all tuition and living expenses for the time they are studying in the U.S. Therefore, all international student applicants (students who do not have US citizenship) are required to submit the Financial Statement and the Official Certification of Sources of Funds contained in the Application for International Undergraduate Admission. Please contact us with any questions.
Net Price Calculator
At Crown College, there are a wide range of scholarships and grants that students are eligible to receive. To find out an estimate of what college will cost, visit our net tuition calculator.
Cost of Attendance Worksheet
Use this form to view Crown Colleges Cost of Attendance and calculate your estimated direct and indirect costs for the academic year.