Student Concerns + Complaints

The experience you have — whether on-campus, online, or at one of our locations or partnerships — is extremely important to us. It’s our hope that our systems would provide you with the space to go deeper in your education, faith, relationships, and vocation.

Information about submitting an academic appeal or grievance >

Font of Campus   Vert

Submit your concern/complaint

Crown College takes the submission of concerns and complaints regarding Crown, or its services seriously. We want your voice to be heard, so please share your concern by following the button below.

Follow the link to (online account portal for students, login required) to view our procedures and policies.


Register concern/complaint

If, after filing a complaint through Crown’s process, you feel that there is still a concern or complaint, you may express your concern or complaint to the appropriate state authorizer, accrediting body, or federal office as listed below.


Minnesota Office of Higher Education

Institutional Licensing and Registration
1450 Energy Park Drive, Suite 350
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Phone: 651-25-3965

Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education

655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: 202-887-6791

Higher Learning Commission

230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
Phone: 800-621-7440

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20202

The Office of Civil Rights

U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202-1100
Telephone: 800-421-3481
Facsimile: 202-453-6012 TDD#: 800-877-8339




Students enrolled in online courses through Crown Online may submit initial complaints via the above link for resolution. If the complaint is not resolved through contact with the Crown College, students residing in a National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) state, pursuant to the SARA Complaint Process, may contact a SARA representative at the Minnesota Office of Higher Education. Information on SARA can be found at