Update Your Info

Complete the form below to submit your updated contact information to Crown College Alumni.

Name Change?

To change your name on your transcript, complete the Name Change Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office with one form of legal documentation which includes but is not limited to one of the following:

  • Copy of a marriage certificate showing the name change
  • Driver’s license
  • Social security card
  • Another legal document