Transfer to Crown

Ready for something new?

Transfer to Crown where you can find purpose! Crown is a boldly Christian, authentic community and transfer-friendly college that focuses on equipping you for your future.

Step 1

Complete the Application for admission.

Step 2

Send Transcripts to

Crown College is test-optional. If you do submit an ACT or SAT please use the following codes – ACT: 2152, SAT: 6639.

*Crown College no longer requires prospective students to take the ACT, SAT, or CLT for general admission. Test scores are required for entrance into our Honors Program.

See How Your Credits Transfer

Free Transfer Tools

Transfer Evaluation System (TES)

Use the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to find out which credits will transfer!


As a transfer student, we know that your primary concern is the transfer of credits. Crown uses Transferology by CollegeSource, a free tool, designed to simplify the process of transfer credits. Use Transferology to find out if your credits transfer!

  • Create an account at (It’s free!)
  • Enter the institution where you plan to take or have taken a course.
  • Enter the department name of the course and select the course you have taken or plan to take. The selected courses will appear to the right.
  • After you have entered all your courses, click the green “Search for Matches” button.
  • Please contact our admissions specialists at or 952-446-4142 for additional assistance

Ready to Apply?

Apply Now

We’re Transfer Friendly

Articulation Agreements

Crown College has articulation agreements with various accredited and unaccredited institutions to aid in the transfer of credits. Grades of “C” or higher are required for undergraduate level courses. Grades of “B” are higher are required for graduate level courses. See Academic Policies/Transfer Credit for more details about the transfer process. The following institutions have current agreements with Crown College (subject to change – click the name of the organization to open the full agreement):

4C Ministry Institute

Cincinnati, OH (approved through June 30, 2027)

Alexandria Community and Technical College (ATCC)

Alexandria, MN (approved through June 30, 2024)

Align Leadership Institute through Appleton Alliance Church

Appleton, WI (approved through June 30, 2024)

Ambassador College of Bible and Ministry

Hudson, WI (approved through June 30, 2026)

Arrow Leadership Program

Sumas, WA (approved through June 30, 2027)

Children’s Disciplemaking Leadership Certificate (CDLC)

Colorado Springs, CO (approved through June 30, 2027)

Children’s Ministry Institute (CMI)

Warrenton, MO (approved through June 30, 2027)

Christ Community Church Residency Program

Omaha, NE (approved through June 30, 2025)

College of Missionary Aviation

Keystone Heights, FL (approved through June 30, 2024)

Elevate USA

Arvada, CO (approved through April 20, 2024)c

Fairhaven Church Residency Program

Centerville, OH (approved through June 30, 2027)

Global Frontier Missions

Clarkston, GA (approved through June 30, 2027)

Greentown Bible Institute

Uniontown, OH (approved through June 30, 2027)

Hmong Christian Institute

Thornton, CO (approved through June 30, 2027)


Centerburg, OH (approved through June 30, 2027)

Lewis Clark Bible Institute

Lewiston, ID (approved through June 30, 2025)

LIFT through Lake of the Woods

Speculator, NY (approved through June 30, 2027)

Reach Training Institute (RTI)

Salem, OR (approved through June 30, 2024)

Timberline Lodge Bible School

Fraser, CO (approved through June 30, 2025)


Coon Rapids, MN (approved through June 30, 2024)

Please contact the Office of Admissions at or 952-446-4142 for additional information regarding any of these cooperative agreements.

Which Transcripts to Send

Transcript Information

You will need to provide a transcript from all colleges or universities you previously attended. You may also send your high school transcript. Do you want someone to help?

A cumulative 2.0 GPA from the previous college(s) for undergraduate degrees and a cumulative 3.0 GPA for graduate degrees.

All undergraduate academic courses from accredited colleges with a grade of C or higher may qualify for transfer. (Nursing requires a grade of C+ for some courses.) Accredited graduate courses qualify for transfer with a grade of B or higher.

A maximum of 45 credits may transfer toward an associate degree and a maximum of 95 credits toward a bachelor degree. Only 50% of the courses in a major core or minor may transfer. Graduate transfer limits depend on the degree. The full transfer policy may be found in the Crown College Catalog.

Transfer students must meet all departmental and general college requirements for the degree in the program for which they are enrolled.

Official transcripts for students with an intended major are evaluated on a course-by-course basis under the supervision of the Registrar. In most cases, students will receive a written evaluation prior to registration.

What We Accept

Accepted Credits

  • PSEO, College in the Schools, or other similar programs (if the courses/credit is transcribed by the college providing the course).*
  • AP credits – Advanced Placement scores of 3 or higher**
  • IB credits – International Baccalaureate minimum scores High Level (HL) score of 4 or higher**
  • DSST (formerly Dantes) – Minimum score of 400 is needed.**
  • CLEP most require a score of 50 or higher – see catalog for specifics exams and required scores.**
  • Minnesota General Education Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) – Completing the MnTC typically satisfies general education requirements*
  • Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree  – An A.A. or an AS degree from a national or regionally accredited institution typically satisfies general education requirements
  • Military**
  • Credits earned at the following per special agreements:   
  • ACTS International Bible College
  • Ambassador College of Bible & Ministry (formerly Teens for Christ)
  • Association Free Lutheran Bible School (AFLBS)
  • Alexandria Community and Technical College (agreement addresses Law Enforcement)
  • Camp Forest Spring
  • Capernwray School at His Hill
  • Christian and Missionary Alliance Hmong District
  • Christian and Missionary Alliance Ministerial Study Program
  • Nicolet Bible Institute
  • Reach Training Institute (Christian Ministry Online Degree only)
  • Solid Rock School of Discipleship
  • Village School of the Bible
  • YWAM Lakeside Montana

*Note: A letter grade of C is required in order for courses to transfer. Some programs may require a higher grade (e.g. teacher education, nursing) for specific courses.

 **Note: Limit of 30 credits total for proficiency exam-based types credits.  See College Catalog for specific information. 


Schedule a Visit

Next Steps

Learn More

Explore the Campus

Start Your Application

Questions? Let’s Chat!

Select the program option you would like to receive more information about: