Request Your Transcript

Planning to enroll in graduate school? Just need an extra copy in hand? We can help. Use our partner below to request your official or unofficial transcript.

Order Now


Crown College and Parchment have partnered to provide 24-hour access to transcript ordering (for both electronic and paper transcripts) through a secure website. Order updates will be emailed to you, and you will be able to check your order status and order history online. Transcript requests are typically processed within 2-3 business days. Please allow additional time for mailing if requesting a paper copy.

Transcripts sent directly to a recipient other than the student are considered official upon delivery but become unofficial if passed on. Transcripts sent to the student are considered unofficial unless you order a mailed copy that remains in the sealed envelope. If you open it, the transcript is no longer official.

Order through Parchment

Cost of Transcripts


Electronic Transcript


Paper Transcript


Ordered in office instead of online

alumni engagment christian colleges in minnesota

Name Change?

To change your name on your transcript, complete the Name Change Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office with one form of legal documentation which includes but is not limited to one of the following: 

  • Copy of a marriage certificate showing the name change
  • Driver’s license
  • Social security card 
  • Another legal document.
Download Name Change PDF
Have questions?


Contact the Crown College Office of the Registrar at


We are available by phone

M-F, 8:30a-3:30p