How to Apply
- Get Accepted: Before applying for financial aid you must apply and be accepted for admission to Crown College.
- Complete the FAFSA: Complete the FAFSA every year. Crown’s school code is 002383. (FAFSA online: www.fafsa.gov)
- Review your SAR: Once your FAFSA has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to your Student Aid Report (SAR). Review the SAR to ensure all information is correct and make changes to the information that is incorrect and resubmit the SAR.
- Check your E-mail: Check your Crown email account for emails from the Financial Aid Office. Be sure to complete and submit all documents requested as soon as possible.
- Get Awarded: Once everything has been submitted, you will receive an award letter that will reflect your estimated financial aid awards. The award letter will show eligibility for any Federal, State and institutional financial aid.