Chapter 33

Post 9/11 GI Bill

Eligibility criteria and benefit amounts vary for VA programs from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (USDVA). You’ll find specific information about the Post 9/11 GI Bill at the link below including information about transfer of entitlement to your spouse or children.

To receive your Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI benefits at Crown College, submit a completed Request for Enrollment Certification to the Registrar’s Office. If you have received a letter from the VA with your benefit eligibility information (a certificate of eligibility or COE), a copy should accompany your request for certification. Contact the Registrar’s Office if you have questions about using your VA benefits.

Yellow Ribbon Program

Crown College is participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program. This program allows degree-granting, private institutions to enter into an agreement with the Department of Veteran Affairs to fund tuition expenses that exceed the Post 9/11 funding cap.  Students must qualify for the maximum benefit under Chapter 33 to be eligible for Yellow Ribbon Funding. Click here for more information about the Yellow Ribbon Program.

Download the Application to apply for the Yellow Ribbon program at Crown College.