Help them go, learn, and serve.
Destination Serve trips (DS trips) are a highlight of the year for Crown students. Students go and learn — experientially — on these short-term trips. In fact, more than 50% of our graduates participate in at least one DS trip during their time at Crown.
You never know the impact experiences like these will have on a student. We make DS trips a priority because we know God is working all over the world, and we want every student to get a glimpse into what He is doing.
This year’s service opportunities.
Serving through nursing at a Native American Reservation.
Specific to nursing students.
Working at an Envision Site serving Refugees and Immigrants.
Helping with a Kid’s Club and/or working on projects at a school for Native American children.
Working with a local church plant to teach English and engage with university students and children.
Exploring ways Christians can contribute in the political sphere.
Building relationships with students in local schools by partnering with churches in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Training and support-raising costs
- Visa cost (if visa is needed)
- Mission Agency fees (if applicable)
- Team Leadership
- Travel Insurance
- Housing and meals on-site
- Ground and Air Travel Costs
- Passport (including photos and application fees).
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (if your physician so advises)
- Spending and offering money, souvenirs, snacks.
- Airport food.
No. By law, all gifts and contributions (whether given personally or from churches, family, and friends) are non-refundable.
- Navigate to the One Time Gift form.
- Fill out the information.
- Under the “Donation Designation” drop-down menu, select “Destination:Serve Trips.”
- Two more entry boxes will appear.
- Write the name of the student who you are wishing to donate to and the location of their trip. (i.e. Jacinda Hampton, Thailand)
- Add your relationship to team member (i.e. Great Aunt)
- Hit “Submit Form”