Meet Your Advisor

Veterans Education Admissions Representative

Jeff Johnson is a veteran and is specifically trained to assist veteran students through the admissions process. Please contact Jeff today at .

Meet our Students

Military Member in Online Education Program
Military Member in Online Education Program
GI Jobs Military Friendly School
Higher Learning Commission Mark of Affiliation
Top Online Schools

Frequently Asked Questions:

Is Crown College a Yellow Ribbon School?

Yes we are a Yellow Ribbon school.  However, you will not need to use Yellow Ribbon funds because your tuition will never exceed $17,500. 

Does Crown College accept military training for credit?

Yes!  Please click on the appropriate link to request your official military transcript to be sent to Crown:

How can I determine my eligibility for military tuition benefits?

Your eligibility is determined by the VA.  You may apply online by going to the VA website at or contact the VA by phone at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).

Do you have a scholarship or tuition discount?

Yes! Enrolled Servicemembers can apply for our needs-based scholarship.  Your application will be reviewed by our scholarship committee who will determine your eligibility.

How can I start receiving my GI/VA benefits?

To begin utilizing your benefits, you will need to complete the necessary VA paperwork prior to enrollment.  You will find the applicable benefit listed by clicking on the appropriate link:

  • Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill
  • Yellow Ribbon Program
  • Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
  • Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
  • Chapter 1607 (REAP) Reserve Educational Assistance Program
  • Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
  • Chapter 35 (DEAP) Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
  • Tuition Assistance
  • MN GI Bill

Who can I contact if I have further questions?

For enrollment questions, please contact Julie Johnson at 952-446-4140 or

Live chat by BoldChat