Graduate Certificate Programs
Crown College provides an affordable professional development option through our Graduate Certificate Programs. Students enrolled in these programs benefit from short, 7-week online courses and access to the same outstanding faculty teaching in our Master’s degrees.
- Four course (12 credit) graduate certificates that can be earned with less than a year of part-time study.
- Affordable pricing. $4,134 for the whole program.*
- Convenient online courses designed for the schedules of working adults.
- Engaging instructors who have experience in their fields of study.
- Coursework that is applicable to your work context.
Crown Graduate Certificates are designed especially for:
- Professionals with experience in their field who need advanced training or credentialing.
- Leaders who have a Master’s degree in another field, but want to do more focused studies that are more directly applicable to their work.
- Learners who want to try graduate work without committing to a full 36 hour Master’s degree program. (Graduate Certificates can transfer into several of Crown’s Master’s degree programs for those who want to continue.)
*Tuition only. Does not include books and $130/semester technology fees. Students in certificate programs are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.
Graduate Certificate in Community Development
The Graduate Certificate in Community Development is designed to help students:
- Gain skills in community development and community organizing
- Learn to empower individuals and revitalize communities
- Successfully lead community development organizations in domestic and international contexts
- Effectively implement community development initiatives in multicultural contexts
Learn More About Crown College
Certificate in Community Development Courses
- INT 5520 - Foundations in Principles of Holistic Ministry 3 Credits
- INT 5521 - Methods of Community Organizing and Community Development 3 Credits
Complete 6 credits from the following courses:
- DEM 5020 - Disaster Relief and Redevelopment 3 Credits
- GRD 5310 - Program Planning and Evaluation 3 Credits
- INT 5522 - Contemporary Issues in Community Development 3 Credits
- INT 5550 - Community Development Internship 1-4 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Graduate School (GS) Tuition
Online Graduate 2020-2021 Costs
Tuition Per Credit (except MBA Program) $555 MBA Program Tuition Per Credit $575 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $140 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.