MA in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Social Science Research
Students in the Social Science Research emphasis are prepared to conduct a program evaluation project or write a thesis using social science research methodology. This track is recommended to students who wish to complete a thesis and continue on for doctoral work in a social science related field.
Learn More About Crown College
Social Science Research Emphasis Courses
- GRD 5015 - Introduction to Social Science Research Methods 3 Credits
- GRD 5212 - Research Design 3 Credits
- GRD 5312 - Integrated Research Study 3 Credits
- GRD 5310 - Program Planning and Evaluation 3 Credits
- GRD 5314 - Supervised Practicum in Program Evaluation 3 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)