Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Business Leaders Doing Good
Whether your goal is to assume a more influential role in your organization or start your own business, Crown’s accredited, online Christian MBA program will equip you with the strategic skills necessary to lead an organization.
The MBA program integrates a Christian worldview, so students are uniquely positioned to grow professionally and lead others from a faith-based perspective. Our graduates are renowned for their ability to research from diverse perspectives, problem solve with high integrity, and frame alternative and ethical courses of action.
Our flexible, online program is designed especially for working professionals who need to balance career, college, and life.
- 100% online
- Complete courses in just 8 weeks
- Affordable tuition
- Scholarships for military and qualified Strategic Partnership students
- Transfer Friendly – receive college credit for work experience, no GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Signature Experiences – enjoy practical learning experiences; real-world challenges, field interviews, service opportunities, case studies, online discussions, speakers, and more!
- Students choose from 2 tracks: Conventional MBA or Nonprofit MBA
Begin the next stage of your professional life today.
Learn More About Crown College
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Courses
- GRD 5017 - Theoretical and Spiritual Foundations of Leadership 3 Credits
- MBA 5205 - Organizational Behavior in the Corporate Sector 3 Credits
- MBA 5206 - Strategic Planning in the Corporate Sector 3 Credits
- MBA 5210 - Managerial Accounting 3 Credits
- MBA 5211 - Applied Business Statistics 3 Credits
- MBA 5232 - Information Technology Management 3 Credits
- MBA 5233 - Organizational Development in the Corporate Sector 3 Credits
- MBA 6211 - Managerial Economics 3 Credits
- MBA 6290 - Strategic Management 3 Credits
Students must choose the General M.B.A. or the Non-Profit Management Concentration.
- MBA 5215 - Non-Profit Law 3 Credits
- MBA 6220 - Marketing for Nonprofits 3 Credits
- MBA 6222 - Leadership and Management for Nonprofits 3 Credits
- MBA 6224 - Financial Management for the Nonprofit 3 Credits
- MBA 6226 - Fundraising and Philanthropy 3 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Graduate School (GS) Tuition
Online Graduate 2020-2021 Costs
Tuition Per Credit (except MBA Program) $555 MBA Program Tuition Per Credit $575 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $140 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.