About Crown College
Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH A GRADUATE DEGREE AT CROWN
Of all the MBA programs available today, why choose Crown? Because Crown’s accredited online Christian MBA uniquely positions you to grow professionally and lead others from a faith-based perspective, while in school and after. At Crown, you will apply your learning to real work situations in the nonprofit, government and private sectors, in order to make an impact in your organization and community.
Christian leaders are needed to address our communities’ most challenging humanitarian and social problems. Today’s global business environment also needs your leadership. The Crown online MBA intentionally integrates a Christian worldview throughout every course and activity. Our graduates are renowned for their ability to research from diverse perspectives, problem solve with high integrity, and frame alternative and ethical courses of action. They are also thoughtful and principled decision-makers.
Students in our online Christian MBA program come from all over the world and from varied backgrounds. You may find yourself collaborating on and innovating business solutions with colleagues from nonprofit organizations, healthcare, aviation, finance, education, retail management, service industries, sales and marketing.
Crown’s easy-to-use online learning environment allows you the freedom and flexibility to complete coursework at your convenience. Tuition is priced competitively lower than similar accredited institutions. In fact, 98 percent of those enrolled at Crown receive student loans, scholarships or financial aid.
Begin the next stage of your professional life today.
“Crown’s online MBA program offers a strong application-oriented approach through a Christian lens. Students can immediately apply their learning to their work, which leads to accolades and advancement. On graduation, our Crown MBA students can step into new leadership roles, where their vision casting and organizational planning can change lives.” – James Nichols, Professor of Business
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Courses
- GRD 5017 - Theoretical and Spiritual Foundations of Leadership 3 Credits
- MBA 5205 - Organizational Behavior in the Corporate Sector 3 Credits
- MBA 5206 - Strategic Planning in the Corporate Sector 3 Credits
- MBA 5210 - Managerial Accounting 3 Credits
- MBA 5211 - Applied Business Statistics 3 Credits
- MBA 5232 - Information Technology Management 3 Credits
- MBA 5233 - Organizational Development in the Corporate Sector 3 Credits
- MBA 6211 - Managerial Economics 3 Credits
- MBA 6290 - Strategic Management 3 Credits
Students must choose the General M.B.A. or the Non-Profit Management Concentration.
- MBA 5215 - Non-Profit Law 3 Credits
- MBA 6220 - Marketing for Nonprofits 3 Credits
- MBA 6222 - Leadership and Management for Nonprofits 3 Credits
- MBA 6224 - Financial Management for the Nonprofit 3 Credits
- MBA 6226 - Fundraising and Philanthropy 3 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Graduate School (GS) Tuition
Online Graduate 2018-2019 Costs
Tuition Per Credit (except MBA Program) $530 Block Tuition 12-16 Credits (except MBA Program) $5,725 per semester MBA Program Tuition Per Credit $545 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $130 per semester
Online Graduate 2017-2018 Costs
Tuition Per Credit (except MBA Program) $510 Block Tuition 10-15 Credits (except MBA Program) $5,410 per semester MBA Program Tuition Per Credit $530 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $125 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.
About Crown College