BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
When pursuing our criminal justice degree online, students participate in a challenging program with tremendous job potential.
This major offers students a unique educational opportunity with real-world implications: To investigate—from a Christian perspective—diverse social, political, legal and ethical concerns embedded in complex criminal justice issues.
Why choose Criminal Justice Studies at Crown?
- Completely online – perfect for busy, working adults.
- Small class sizes mean you get individualized attention.
- Combine Criminal Justice coursework with courses and/or degrees in Psychology/Counseling, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Disaster Management, Business, or Ministry.
- Use your Criminal Justice coursework as part of an accelerated Master of Arts degree with an emphasis in Disaster and Emergency Management.
- Each student is assigned an academic advisor whose only job is to help students succeed.
Get more information.
Complete our form and gain access to a downloadable version of our viewbook — read testimonies, program briefs and more!
Who is Crown College?
VIDEO Watch an overview of Crown College and our online program.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE MAJOR
You've got a bright future ahead of you.
Limitless options. Extreme flexibility. Future-proofed career skills. Criminal Justice majors have boundless opportunities.
Job growth from 2018-2028
Available elective credits
The Criminal Justice major can be combined with other degrees in order to obtain a double major.
Examples of majors that can be paired with the major in Criminal Justice include:
- Psychology/Counseling, B.S.
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling, B.S.
- Disaster and Emergency Management, B.S.
- Business, B.S.
- Christian Ministry, B.S.
Custom-built for your life.
We know you’re busy. Whether its family, work, or church, we created a program that fits with your priorities. Our online programs are flexible and designed for those working full-time, so you can do your coursework anywhere, anytime. Most coursework is due Thursday and Sunday by midnight, giving you the freedom to complete your coursework in your own schedule.
Courses begin throughout the year in January, March, May, July, August, and October. Most courses are 8 weeks. A few courses are 16 weeks long. Advisors assist students in determining a schedule based on their convenience and schedule.