Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Develop skills to have the greatest impact on your community. A Crown Online graduate certificate is an excellent next step to gain professional skills that will directly impact your work. Our courses focus on practical skills that you can immediately apply to your context. In addition, the credits you earn in this certificate can be used toward a master’s degree, allowing you to take the next step in your educational journey.
Why choose TEFL Studies at Crown?
- Gain skills in English teaching and cross-cultural learning
- Learn to empower individuals and revitalize communities
- Access a global job network through Bridge, Crown’s TEFL partner
- Effectively implement English teaching initiatives in multicultural contexts
- Online courses are perfect for students who are busy with work, family and other activities
- Small class sizes mean you get the individualized attention you need to succeed
Get more information.
Complete our form and gain access to a downloadable version of our viewbook — read testimonies, program briefs and more!
You've got a bright future ahead of you.
Limitless options. Extreme flexibility. Future-proofed career skills. Christian Studies majors have boundless opportunities.
English language learners worldwide
Custom-built for your life.
We know you’re busy. Whether its family, work, or church, we created a program that fits with your priorities. Our online programs are flexible and designed for those working full-time, so you can do your coursework anywhere, anytime. Most coursework is due Thursday and Sunday by midnight, giving you the freedom to complete your coursework in your own schedule.
Courses begin throughout the year in January, March, May, July, August, and October. Most courses are 8 weeks. A few courses are 16 weeks long. Advisors assist students in determining a schedule based on their convenience and schedule.
Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Courses
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)