BUSINESS LEADERS DOING GOOD
Master of Business Administration
Our online MBA program in Minnesota champions real-world practice and intellectual discovery. Each student experience is customizable, allowing students to complete either our traditional MBA or Nonprofit Management concentration in as little as 12 months. Our students share a deep desire to use business to honor God, demonstrating habits of ethical leadership, sound analytical acumen, and engaged social responsibility.
Why choose business administration at Crown College?
- The online MBA program in Minnesota integrates a Christian worldview, so students are uniquely positioned to grow professionally and lead others from a faith-based perspective.
- Graduates are renowned for their ability to research from diverse perspectives, problem solve with high integrity, and frame alternative and ethical courses of action.
- Our flexible, online program is designed especially for working professionals who need to balance career, college and life.
- 8-week courses and six start dates allow students to schedule their workload around their life.
- Faculty work with students individually to create signature experiences that utilize their current fieldwork for course assignments, making learning immediately applicable.
- No GRE required.
- Summer on-campus courses available to MBA partnership cohorts.
Get more information.
Complete our form and gain access to a downloadable version of our viewbook; read testimonies, program briefs and more!
Who is Crown College?
VIDEO Watch an overview of Crown College and our online program.
You've got a bright future ahead of you.
Limitless options. Extreme flexibility. Future-proofed career skills. Things are looking good.
Median annual salary
AWARDED BEST ONLINE MBA
Nonprofit organizations face unique challenges that call for individuals who make deeply ethical and well-thought-out decisions. Our award-winning Nonprofit Management MBA produces executives who thoroughly comprehend the complexities of leading and managing a nonprofit organization. With an integrated Christian worldview, our students are uniquely positioned to grow professionally and lead others from a faith-based perspective.Apply for Nonprofit Management, MBA
Students choose between a Nonprofit Management concentration and a conventional MBA.
Through case studies, signature experiences, reflective exercises, capstone coursework, and more, the Crown curriculum challenges you to learn and become a better servant leader. Continue a career in any enterprise with elevated acumen and the confidence gained by a graduate degree.
Specialize in preparation for service in a not-for-profit business context. Students receive the same rigor and fundamental business practices as the general MBA, but specific courses exist to highlight the unique functions of nonprofit organizations. Students will take classes in nonprofit law, marketing, leadership, financial management, fundraising, and philanthropy as part of the Nonprofit Management concentration.
LEADERSHIP COACHING EMPHASIS
For the leaders.
With this optional add-on, grow your leadership skills with a Leadership Coaching Emphasis. Learn how to coach others to make a difference in your ministry or workplace.
The Leadership Coaching Emphasis is made up of three courses:
- Journey into Leadership Coaching
- Spiritual Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Coaching in Action
Custom-built for your life.
We know you’re busy. Whether its family, work, or church, we created a program that fits with your priorities. Our online programs are flexible and designed for those working full-time, so you can do your coursework anywhere, anytime. Most coursework is due Thursday and Sunday by midnight, giving you the freedom to complete your coursework in your own schedule.