TRANSFER TO CROWN
Ready for Something New?
Maybe you’re looking for a change! Crown is a tight-knit community that focuses on equipping you for your future. Transfer to Crown where you can be known in a community that focuses on Jesus.
As a transfer student, we know that your primary concern is the transfer of credits. Crown uses Transferology by CollegeSource, a free tool, designed to simplify the process of transfer credits. Use Transferology to simplify the process!
- Create an account at transferology.com. (It’s free!)
- Enter the institution where you plan to take or have taken a course.
- Enter the department name of the course and select the course you have taken or plan to take. The selected courses will appear to the right.
- After you have entered all your courses, click the green “Search for Matches” button.
- Please contact our admissions specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-446-4142 for additional assistance
We are Transfer-Friendly
Because so many of our students have transferred from other institutions, we understand this important decision you are about to make. We are an accredited college that will work with you to transfer your credits, get you the best possible financial aid and prepare you to serve and influence the world for Christ.
We want to do all that we can to meet the needs of our students. Crown College is in agreement with various schools across the country that share our mission and have been past partners with us in our ministry. We accept credits from regionally and nationally accredited colleges.
Crown College is in a cooperative agreement with the following institutions:
- ACTS International Bible College
- Alliance Ministerial Study Program
- Association Free Lutheran Bible School (AFLBS)
- Camp Forest Springs
- Capernwray School at His Hill
- Christian and Missionary Alliance Hmong District
- Christian University GlobalNet
- Nicolet Bible Institute
- Solid Rock School of Discipleship
- Teens For Christ
- YWAM Lakeside, Montana
- Village Schools of the Bible
Want the details?
You will need to provide a transcript from all colleges you previously attended. You may also send your high school transcript (Optional if you have more than 24 college credits).
Do you want someone to help?
A cumulative 2.0 GPA from the previous college(s).
All academic courses, in which at least a C grade or its equivalent has been earned, may qualify for transfer (up to a maximum of 80-semester credits) if the institution has signed a cooperative agreement with Crown College. (Teacher Education and Nursing Programs require a grade of C+ for some courses.)
The maximum number of credits that may be transferred toward the specific major (or minor) core courses (e.g., the psychology core in the psychology major, etc.) is 50 percent. When a student has earned additional transfer credits in the major core curriculum, the Registrar, in consultation with the Department Chair, will specify which courses will be applied toward the Crown College major.
Transfer students must meet all departmental and general college requirements for the degree in the program for which they are enrolled.
Official transcripts for students with an intended major are evaluated on a course-by-course basis under the supervision of the Registrar. In most cases, students will receive a written evaluation prior to registration.
Download Christian Studies Core Requirements for Transfer Students Guide
Download Guide >