WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!
Meet the team
We exist because we want to help people find Crown College. We are devoted to helping make the process simple as you search for your new college home. Can we find time to talk and discuss your college goals? We would love to hear about your passions, your heart, and ultimately where you feel God is leading you.
Nice to meet you!
Maggie Unger Hess
DIRECTOR OF ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Master of Business Administration
Having served adult learners for two decades at various colleges in the Minnesota, and currently serving as the President of the Twin Cities Adult Education Alliance, I’m no stranger to the world of adult educational programming! Having received my Master of Business Administration degree as a full-time working adult also juggling family commitments, I am well suited to guide adult learners towards their goals of completing their Master degree. In addition to leading an amazing team of online admissions specialists not only in Minnesota but across the country, I also enjoy directly serving Master’s level adult learners in the areas of Business, Leadership, Counseling, and Exercise Science.
- Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
- Current town: Johns Creek suburb of Atalanta
- Family: Two great sons Nathan E7/CPO in the Navy, engaged to Danielle. Zachariah, a Youth Pastor and contractor. He is married to Annaka, who is also a Crown graduate.
- Hobbies: Cooking and spending time with family and friends. Hiking, fishing, and just about anything outdoors
- Favorite thing about Crown: The People. I have never worked with a group that serves each other so well.
- Before Coming to Crown: Business and Sales
- Hometown: Omaha, NE
- Current town: Omaha, NE
- Family: My wife, Leah, and I met in high school and have been married for 3 years.
- Hobbies: Reading, hiking, biking, and traveling
- Favorite thing about Crown: My favorite thing about Crown is their commitment to helping students apply what they learn to everyday life and ministry.
- Before Coming to Crown: My wife and I both worked as Church Planting Residents at a church plant in Omaha.