Accelerated Ministry Master’s Program
ACCELERATED PATH TO YOUR PASTORAL BACHELOR’S & MASTER’S DEGREE
The Christian Ministry Scholarship is a unique program designed for young adults who sense a call to full-time ministry. Students accepted into this program will have the opportunity to earn both their bachelor’s and master’s degree while building a professional network and receiving financial aid! This initiative provides flexibility for both on-campus and online students to combine an undergraduate and graduate degree.
Crown’s Christian Ministry Scholarship helps students:
- Accelerate their training so they can earn their bachelor’s and master’s in just 5 years
- Save between $9,000 – $18,000 in graduate tuition costs by completing graduate school in 1 year
- Pursue an M.A. in Christian Studies or Master of Divinity
School of Arts and Sciences Degree Tracks (On-Campus Students):
- B.S. in Child + Family Ministry
- B.S. in Discipleship Ministries
- B.S. in Youth + Family Ministry
- B.S. in Youth/Social Ministry
- B.A. in Pastoral Leadership
- B.A. in Biblical & Theological Studies
School of Online Studies Degree Tracks (Online Students):
Students who meet the Christian Ministry Scholarship criteria will be eligible to receive additional scholarships of $500 – $1,000 per semester.
Crown College is excited to announce that we are the first higher education institute to join in an enterprise partnership with the Barna Group.
For more than 35 years, Barna has been the Church’s go-to source for reliable research and insights on faith and culture.Learn more
Online Biblical Studies Programs
Our Biblical Studies department focuses on developing students who are passionate about the Bible.