Online Minor in Psychology
STRENGTHEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR
Crown’s Christian Psychology minor is intended for students majoring in other disciplines who want to develop a greater self-awareness as well as a better understanding of human development, personalities, abnormalities, and human interactions. Students are exposed to several different psychological disciplines in order to gain a broader understanding of human behavior.
This minor will enhance students’ marketability when taken alongside a Christian Ministry major, General Liberal Studies major, Business major, or Disaster & Emergency Management major. This 18-hour Christian Psychology minor was created specifically for non-psychology counseling majors so that they will be better equipped to understand individual needs, motivations, and development.
Learn More About Crown College
Psychology Minor Courses
- PSY 130 - General Psychology 3 Credits
- PSY 236 - Developmental Psychology 3 Credits
- PSY 330 - Counseling Psychology 3 Credits
- PSY 3538 - Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy 3 Credits
- PSY 331 - Personality Theories 3 Credits
- PSY 336 - Abnormal Psychology 3 Credits
- 300-400 Psychology Elective 3 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Online (SOS) Tuition
Online Undergraduate 2019-2020 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $460 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $135 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.