Pastoral Leadership Initiative
Accelerated path to your Pastoral Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
Are you a young adult who senses the call to pastoral ministry? Are you concerned about the time and money that it might take to complete your undergraduate and seminary training? Are you looking for a place to be mentored and prepared for a life of ministry impact? With Crown’s accelerated pastoral program, you’ll find everything you need to make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
Crown’s Pastoral Leadership Scholarship is an initiative designed to:
- Prepare young leaders (under 25 years of age) who are called to pastoral ministry.
- Accelerate their training so that they complete and undergraduate and seminary degree (MA or M.Div.) in just five years.
- Save students $9,000 – $18,000 in graduate tuition.
- Provide a mentoring community to those committed to accelerated ministry training.
The accelerated pastoral degree is a flexible program providing the option for both On Campus and Online students to combine an undergraduate and graduate degree. The following degree tracks are currently a part of this program.
For School of Arts and Sciences (On-Campus) students:
- BA in Pastoral Leadership + MA in Christian Studies (2.5 GPA required)
- BA in Pastoral Leadership + Master of Divinity Studies (3.0 GPA required)
For more information about these Accelerated Degree Options go to the BA in Pastoral Leadership degree.
For School of Online Studies (Online) students:
- BS in Christian Ministry + MA in Christian Studies S (3.0 GPA required)
- BS in Christian Ministry + Master of Divinity Studies (3.5 GPA required)
For more information about these Accelerated Degree Options go to the online BS in Christian Ministry degree.
As an added benefit, students who meet the Pastoral Leadership Scholarship criteria will be eligible to receive:
- $500 per semester during their junior and senior year
- $1000 per semester during their 5th year of graduate work for the M.A. or $1500 per semester during their 5th year of graduate work for the M.Div.