Online Minor in Business
ADD A BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE TO YOUR DEGREE OF STUDY
The online Christian business minor is intended for students majoring in other disciplines who want a solid introduction to business management. Students are introduced to the disciplines of Marketing, Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics and Information Systems.
This minor will enhance students’ marketability when taken alongside a Christian Ministry major, General Liberal Studies major, Psychology Counseling major, or Disaster & Emergency Management major. This 21-hour Christian business minor was intentionally created for non-business majors to gain essential business skills they can be applied in any career field.
Business Minor Courses
- ACC 228 - Principles of Accounting I 3 Credits
- BUS 130 - Concepts of Personal Finance 3 Credits
- BUS 1520 - Introduction to Information Systems 3 Credits
- BUS 350 - Principles of Marketing 3 Credits
- BUS 3540 - Management Principles 3 Credits
- Elective 3 Credits (Choose from: ACC 229 , BUS 421 , COM 3510 , ECO 232 , ECO 324 )
- ECO 232 - Principles of Economics 3 Credits
- ECO 324 - Advanced Economics 3 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Online (SOS) Tuition
Online Undergraduate 2018-2019 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $450 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $130 per semester
Online Undergraduate 2017-2018 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $445 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $125 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.