Global & Cultural Studies
Online Global and Cultural Studies Degree Program
Crown’s Christian online Global and Cultural Studies bachelor’s degree program (B.S.) is designed for students who want to be change agents for Christ in cross-cultural settings around the world. Courses provide students with the biblical and intercultural skills needed to effectively minister to people in urban and international contexts.
Learn More About Crown College
Global and Cultural Studies Major (B.S.) Courses
- ICS 3610 - Concepts of Global and Ethical Leadership 3 Credits *
- THE 3701 - Apologetics and Christian Evidences 3 Credits *
- BIB 1511 - Survey of Biblical Literature 3 Credits *
- BIB 1520 - History of the Old Testament 3 Credits
- BIB 1522 - History of the New Testament 3 Credits
- BIB 3510 - Interpreting the Gospels 3 Credits
- BIB 4710 - Interpreting Romans 3 Credits
- THE 3520 - Foundations of Christian Thought 3 Credits *
- THE 3522 - Systematic Theology I 3 Credits
- THE 3524 - Systematic Theology II 3 Credits
- COM 1515 - Introduction to Public Communication 3 Credits
- ENG 1510 - College Writing and Research 3 Credits
- ENG 1512 - Introduction to Literary Analysis 3 Credits
- FAR - Fine Arts Elective 3 Credits 2
- Global Awareness Elective 3 Credits 2*
- HIS - History Elective 3 Credits
- Humanities Elective 3 Credits 2*
- MAT - Math Elective 3 Credits
- SCI - Lab Science Elective 4 Credits
- SOC 1510 - College Success Strategies 3 Credits 1,2
- THE 3536 - Theology of Evangelism and Missions 3 Credits
- CM 3524 - Contextual & Missional Engagement 3 Credits
- CM 4588 - Human Development and Discipleship 3 Credits
- ICS 3537 - Intercultural Communication Concepts 3 Credits *
- ICS 3620 - World Religions 3 Credits *
- SOC 2535 - Anthropology of Global Cultures 3 Credits
- SOC 4512 - The Human Mosaic 3 Credits
- 300-400 Level ICS/SOC/CM/DEM Electives 9 Credits
1 Counts towards 3 credits of Social Science credits. Students who have successfully completed 60 credits with a GPA of at least a 2.0 may replace SOC 1510 with another Social Science elective.
2 Click HERE to view options for Social Science, Humanities, Global Awareness, and Fine Arts Electives.
* Some courses from the Christian Studies Core and Major Core can be used to fulfill requirements in the General Education Core. By doing that the number of electives needed would increase so that the minimum of 125 credits is reached.
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Online (SOS) Tuition
Online Undergraduate 2019-2020 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $460 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $135 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.