Christian Ministry Scholarship
Accelerated path to your Pastoral Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
The Christian Ministry Scholarship is a unique program designed for young adults who sense a call to full-time ministry. Students accepted into this program will have the opportunity to earn both their bachelor’s and master’s degree while building a professional network and receiving financial aid! This initiative provides the flexibility for both on-campus and online students to combine an undergraduate and graduate degree.
Crown’s Christian Ministry Scholarship helps students:
- Accelerate their training so they can earn their bachelor’s and master’s in just 5 years
- Save between $9,000 – $18,000 in graduate tuition costs by completing graduate school in 1 year
- Pursue an M.A. in Christian Studies or Master of Divinity
School of Arts and Sciences Degree Tracks (On-Campus Students):
- B.S. in Child and Family Ministry
- B.S. in Discipleship Ministries
- B.S. in Youth & Family Ministry
- B.S. in Youth/Social Ministry
- B.A. in Pastoral Leadership
- B.A. in Biblical & Theological Studies
School of Online Studies Degree Tracks (Online Students):
As an added benefit, students who meet the Christian Ministry Scholarship criteria will be eligible to receive additional scholarships of $500 – $1,000 per semester.