Certificate Alcohol & Drug Counseling

Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling

Student Situation: Student already has a Bachelor’s degree and wants to become licensed as an alcohol and drug counselor.

Solution: Take the minimum number of classes required to be a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC).

Important Note: Please be aware that many states (including MN) require a bachelor’s degree for licensure in alcohol and drug counseling. A certificate may or may not qualify a student for licensure in their state. Students should read their state’s requirements to know what is needed for licensure if they intend to apply to be licensed either upon completion of the certificate or in the future. Crown enrollment professionals can also assist you in determining whether the certificate is adequate for licensure in your state.

Gainful Employment Disclosures – 2019

for Alcohol & Drug Counseling Certificate… read here.

Learn More About Crown College