Online Business Associate’s Degree
Businesses are always seeking employees with a demonstrated knowledge of economics, finance, accounting, leadership and marketing fundamentals. They also want to know a potential employee has high integrity and makes ethical decisions.
Graduates of Crown’s Christian online business associate degree program are attractive to employers. They know Crown’s academic curriculum and its Christian core provide students with effective business training, critical thinking skills and solid biblical principles for ethical decision-making.
Crown’s business program faculty have a strong faith, the highest academic training and significant business experience. Many teach while remaining active business leaders and managers. As a result, faculty members bring real-life experience into the online classroom, providing students with a clear picture of business challenges and opportunities.
Crown’s online business associate’s degree program prepares graduates for careers in a wide array of business settings. Whether your plan is to work in administration, accounting, marketing, management, retail or a nonprofit organization, our online business degree program is the place to start. Some graduates continue on with their education and apply courses from the Business A.S. toward Crown’s Business Administration B.S. or other bachelor’s degree programs.
Crown’s easy-to-use online learning environment allows you the freedom and flexibility to complete coursework at your convenience. Tuition is priced competitively lower than similar accredited institutions.
Learn More About Crown College
Business Major (A.S.) Courses
- BIB/CM/THE - Bible, Christian Ministry or Theology Elective 3 Credits
- ICS 3610 - Concepts of Global and Ethical Leadership 3 Credits *
- BIB 1511 - Survey of Biblical Literature 3 Credits *
- BIB 1520 - History of the Old Testament 3 Credits
- BIB 1522 - History of the New Testament 3 Credits 3
- BIB 3510 - Interpreting the Gospels 3 Credits
- BIB 4710 - Interpreting Romans 3 Credits
- THE 3520 - Foundations of Christian Thought 3 Credits *
- THE 3522 - Systematic Theology I 3 Credits
- THE 3524 - Systematic Theology II 3 Credits 3
- COM 1515 - Introduction to Public Communication 3 Credits
- ENG 1510 - College Writing and Research 3 Credits
- ENG 1512 - Introduction to Literary Analysis 3 Credits
- FAR - Fine Arts Elective 3 Credits 2
- Global Awareness Elective 3 Credits 2*
- HIS - History Elective 3 Credits
- Humanities Elective 3 Credits 2*
- MAT - Math Elective 3 Credits
- SCI - Lab Science Elective 4 Credits
- SOC 1510 - College Success Strategies 3 Credits 1,2
1 Counts towards 3 credits of Social Science credits. Students who have successfully completed 60 credits with a GPA of at least a 2.0 may replace SOC 1510 with another Social Science elective.
2 Click HERE to view options for Social Science, Humanities, Global Awareness, and Fine Arts Electives.
* Some courses from the Christian Studies Core and Major Core can be used to fulfill requirements in the General Education Core. By doing that the number of electives needed would increase so that the minimum of 60 credits is reached.
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Upon completing the online associate’s degree in business, Crown graduates have moved into employment opportunities in many types of businesses, including:
- Sales Organizations
- Insurance Companies
- Product and Service Organizations
- Public and Private Corporations
- Accounting Firms
Online (SOS) Tuition
Online Undergraduate 2019-2020 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $460 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $135 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.