Online Business Degree Program
Businesses take a risk with every new hire. They need to ensure a potential employee has high integrity, makes ethical decisions and can deploy skills essential to the job. Graduates of Crown’s online, business bachelor’s degree program (B.S.) are attractive to employers. They know Crown’s academic curriculum and its Christian core provide students with effective business training, critical thinking skills and solid Bible-based principles for ethical decision-making.
Whether you’re a traditional student or adult learner, Crown’s accredited, faith-based, online business degree program will provide you with a comprehensive view of business principles. You’ll learn concrete skills in accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing. You will also acquire practical expertise in applying a biblical perspective to decision-making in the business world.
The faculty members within Crown’s Christian online bachelor’s degree programs have strong faith, the highest level of academic training and significant business experience. Many are committed to teaching while remaining active business leaders and managers. As a result, faculty members bring real-life experience into the online classroom, to provide students with a clear picture of business challenges and opportunities.
Virtual collaboration, with colleagues from around the world in Crown’s online learning environment, reflects real-world work processes. Graduates are prepared for careers in nonprofit and parachurch organizations, as well as with other businesses and public and private corporations.
- Career Outcomes
Crown College has designed its online Christian business degree program to prepare graduates to enter business with a concrete understanding of the fundamentals of accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing, while also providing the expertise to apply Christian faith into real-world decision-making.
Graduates who have completed their online education at Crown College in Minnesota are employed, locally and internationally, in the following business sectors:
- Sales Organizations
- Nonprofit and Parachurch organizations
- Public and Private Corporations
- Product and Service Organizations
- Accounting Firms
- Insurance Companies
Business Major (B.S.) Courses
- ICS 3610 - Concepts of Global and Ethical Leadership 3 Credits *
- THE 3701 - Apologetics and Christian Evidences 3 Credits *
- BIB 1511 - Survey of Biblical Literature 3 Credits *
- BIB 1520 - History of the Old Testament 3 Credits
- BIB 1522 - History of the New Testament 3 Credits
- BIB 3510 - Interpreting the Gospels 3 Credits
- BIB 4710 - Interpreting Romans 3 Credits
- THE 3520 - Foundations of Christian Thought 3 Credits *
- THE 3522 - Systematic Theology I 3 Credits
- THE 3524 - Systematic Theology II 3 Credits
- COM 1515 - Introduction to Public Communication 3 Credits
- ENG 1510 - College Writing and Research 3 Credits
- ENG 1512 - Introduction to Literary Analysis 3 Credits
- FAR - Fine Arts Elective 3 Credits 2
- Global Awareness Elective 3 Credits 2*
- HIS - History Elective 3 Credits
- Humanities Elective 3 Credits 2*
- MAT - Math Elective 3 Credits
- SCI - Lab Science Elective 4 Credits
- SOC 1510 - College Success Strategies 3 Credits 1,2
- ACC 228 - Principles of Accounting I 3 Credits
- ACC 229 - Principles of Accounting II 3 Credits
- BUS 130 - Concepts of Personal Finance 3 Credits
- BUS 1520 - Introduction to Information Systems 3 Credits
- BUS 350 - Principles of Marketing 3 Credits
- BUS 3540 - Management Principles 3 Credits
- BUS 375 - Financial Management 3 Credits
- BUS 421 - Business Law 3 Credits
- BUS 450 - Strategy and Policy 3 Credits
- BUS 454 - Business Research Methods 3 Credits
- ECO 331 - Principles of Macroeconomics 3 Credits *
- ECO 332 - Principles of Microeconomics 3 Credits *
- MAT 2230 - Statistical Concepts 3 Credits *
1 Counts towards 3 credits of Social Science credits. Students who have successfully completed 60 credits with a GPA of at least a 2.0 may replace SOC 1510 with another Social Science elective.
2 Click HERE to view options for Social Science, Humanities, Global Awareness, and Fine Arts Electives.
* Some courses from the Christian Studies Core and Major Core can be used to fulfill requirements in the General Education Core. By doing that the number of electives needed would increase so that the minimum of 125 credits is reached.
Qualified students in the B.S. in Business program may apply for an accelerated degree program to earn their Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in an additional year and a half instead of the typical two and a half years. Click here for more detailed information regarding the acceptance process for this option.
Students who are accepted into the accelerated Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program will substitute the following graduate level courses into the undergraduate degree to fulfill the B.S. requirements.
Click for more information about the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program.
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
Online (SOS) Tuition
Online Undergraduate 2018-2019 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $450 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $130 per semester
Online Undergraduate 2017-2018 Costs
Tuition Per Credit $445 Application Fee $25 Technology Fee $125 per semester
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.