Alcohol & Drug Counseling AS

Online Alcohol & Drug Counseling Associate’s Degree

Student Situation: Student has no college, but would like to begin working in the chemical dependency (CD) field as soon as possible.

Solution: Complete Associate’s Degree, get temporary license and begin working in the CD field while completing a BS degree, which is required for permanent licensure as an LADC.

Find out more information in our catalog 

Learn More About Crown College