Associate of Arts (A.A.)
Our two-year Christian Associate of Arts degree program in Minnesota offers students a well-rounded education with an emphasis on the humanities and social sciences. Through this unique program, students complete their first two years of college and may graduate with an A.A. degree or complete a bachelor’s degree with another two years of college.
The A.A. degree provides course options in a number of different areas including history, literature, psychology, communications, criminal justice and others. As a Christian college, every degree program at Crown also includes courses on the Old and New Testaments to provide a biblical foundation to empower students to think critically and act with sound ethics.
Learn More About Crown College
Associate of Arts (A.A.) Courses
- ENG 132 - Writing and Literature 3 Credits
- Fine Arts Elective 3 Credits 3
- Humanities Elective 3 Credits 1
* Some courses from the Christian Studies Core and Major Core can be used to fulfill requirements in the General Education Core. By doing that the number of electives needed would increase so that the minimum of 60 credits is reached.
1 Select humanities electives from COM, ENG, FAR, HIS, HUM, LAN, MUS, PHI, or PRC.
2 Select social science electives from ANT, CSJ, ECO, GEO, HIS, POL, PSY, or SOC.
3 Select fine arts electives from FAR and MUS. (Only three credits of music organizations and/or lessons can be counted toward humanities/fine arts requirements.)
- Communication, Humanities, Math, Science or Social Science Elective 3 Credits
- Math or Science Elective 3-4 Credits
- THE 231 - Christian Doctrine 3 Credits
- Elective 6 Credits
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
On-Campus (SAS) Tuition
On-Campus Undergraduate 2020-2021 Costs
Per Semester Yearly Tuition $13,635 $27,270 Fees $355 $710 Meal Plan $2,250 $4,500 Residence Hall $2,350 $4,700 Total $18,590 $37,180 Part Time (less than 12 credits per semester) $1,135 per credit Overload
(more than 18 credits per semester)
$730 per credit
NOTE: The FAFSA is required for all federal and state grants and federal student loans.
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.