Business Administration Degree
Associate of Science (A.S.)
The Business Administration associate degree program offered on our Minnesota campus is designed for students who want a degree that will provide a foundation in business, general education, and biblical studies. Graduates will acquire a broad understanding of the dynamics of business and management.
Courses in the program include a wide range of specialty areas including marketing, accounting, strategic planning, human resource management, and more. Other required courses round out the degree by developing a greater understanding of communications, ethics, and also the application of Biblical principles in the marketplace. Graduates will gain skills of value in both the for-profit and nonprofit worlds with the flexibility of continuing an education that would lead to a bachelor’s degree.
Learn More About Crown College
Business Administration (A.S.) Courses
- COM 133 - Speech 3 Credits
- ENG 131 - English Composition 3 Credits
- ENG 132 - Writing and Literature 3 Credits
- HIS 133 - World Civilizations to 1500 3 Credits
- HIS 134 - World Civilizations since 1500 3 Credits
- MAT - Math Elective 3 Credits
- SCI - Lab Science Elective 4 Credits
- Social Science Electives 4-6 Credits2
- Humanities, Math, Science or Social Science Electives 5-7 Credits1,2*
- ACC 228 - Principles of Accounting I 3 Credits
- ACC/BUS - Accounting or Business Elective 3 Credits
- BUS 335 - Principles of Business Organization and Management 3 Credits
- BUS 350 - Principles of Marketing 3 Credits
- ECO 232 - Principles of Economics 3 Credits *
- IT 106 - Introduction to Computer Applications 3 Credits
1 Select humanities electives from COM, ENG, FAR, HIS, HUM, LAN, MUS, PHI, or PRC.
2 Select social science electives from ANT, CSJ, ECO, GEO, HIS, POL, PSY, or SOC.
* Some courses from the Christian Studies Core and Major Core can be used to fulfill requirements in the General Education Core. By doing that the number of electives needed would increase so that the minimum of 63 credits is reached.
To view these courses in our online catalog system, click here.
(This will open in a new browser window or tab.)
On-Campus (SAS) Tuition
On-Campus Undergraduate 2020-2021 Costs
Per Semester Yearly Tuition* $13,635 $27,270 Fees $335 $719 Meal Plan A $2,250 $4,500 Residence Hall Basic $2,350 $4,700 Total $18,590 $37,180
*Nursing students add $1,520 per semester ($760 per clinical)
Part Time (less than 12 credits per semester) $1,135 per credit Overload
(more than 18 credits per semester)
$710 per credit
NOTE: The FAFSA is required for all federal and state grants and federal student loans.
Other Fees Graduation Application Fee $120
Check Course Catalog for any additional fees related to your specific program.