CROWN COLLEGE ON-CAMPUS DEGREE PROGRAMS
Crown College offers Associate and Bachelor’s degree programs at its main campus in St. Bonifacius, MN, just outside of Minneapolis. Graduates who wish to continue their education with a Master’s degree, are eligible to apply to Crown’s graduate school. The school also offers several accelerated bachelor + master’s degree programs, which can reduce the time to earn both a bachelor and master’s degree by at least one year.
Our faculty includes an outstanding group of Christian professionals with many holding academic credentials at the Ph.D. level and others who bring significant professional expertise to the classroom. As advisors and mentors, the faculty at Crown also help to facilitate internships, practicums, and career networking.
ON-CAMPUS PROGRAMS OFFERED AT CROWN COLLEGE
- Accounting, B.S.
- Associate of Arts, A.A.
- Bible, A.A.
- Biblical and Theological Studies, B.A.
- Biology, B.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Business Administration, B.S.
- Child and Family Ministry, B.S.
- Communication Arts and Literature Education, B.S.
- Communication, B.A.
- Criminal/Social Justice, B.S.
- Discipleship Ministries, B.S.
- Elementary Education, B.S.
- English, B.A.
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- General Studies, B.S.
- Health Science/Medical Biology, B.A.
- History, B.A.
- International Studies, B.A.
- Law Enforcement, B.S.
- Liberal Arts, B.A.
- Nursing, B.S.N.
- Pastoral Leadership, B.A.
- Physical and Health Education, B.S.
- Physical Education, B.S.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Science Education, B.S.
- Social Studies Education, B.S.
- Sport Management, B.S.
- Video and Film Production, B.A.
- Worship Ministry, B.S.
- Youth and Family Ministry, B.S.
- Youth/Social Ministry, B.S.
WHY CROWN COLLEGE?
- Affordable. Even though Crown College is a private school, we offer a highly competitive “bottom line” when you compare the final cost after financial aid.
- Transfer-friendly. For individuals who have already earned college credits, Crown will evaluate and accept as many credits as we can.
- Financial Aid. Crown is one of the ten most affordable Christian colleges in the Midwest — and 98% of our students receive some form of financial aid.