Jump Start your Future

Dual Enrollment




Why dual enrollment with Crown College?

For students who are not Minnesota residents, our Dual Enrollment program is a great opportunity to get a head start on higher education. While earning both high school and college credit, students will experience engaging virtual classrooms, attentive and responsive professors, and specified advisors who advocate for students.

To qualify for this program, students must be a high school junior or senior and have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.



student learning from psychology professor early college in christian psychology degree


If you would like more information about Crown’s dual enrollment options, contact Darin Mather at matherdcrown.edu.

He’ll work with you to determine what dual enrollment options are best for you.

Get more info