This year’s service opportunities.
Serving through nursing at a Native American Reservation.
Specific to nursing students.
Working at an Envision Site serving Refugees and Immigrants.
Helping with a Kid’s Club and/or working on projects at a school for Native American children.
Working with a local church plant to teach English and engage with university students and children.
Exploring ways Christians can contribute in the political sphere.
Building relationships with students in local schools by partnering with churches in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Training and support-raising costs
- Visa cost (if visa is needed)
- Mission Agency fees (if applicable)
- Team Leadership
- Travel Insurance
- Housing and meals on-site
- Ground and Air Travel Costs
- Passport (including photos and application fees).
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (if your physician so advises)
- Spending and offering money, souvenirs, snacks.
- Airport food.
A deposit of $100 is required for all trips. This fee will be used toward trip expenses but non-refundable if you do not end up going on the trip.
Yes. Each student is required to send out support letters and to participate in any team fundraisers your team may plan. We also expect each student to seek financial and prayer support from their sphere of influence (church, family, and friends).
After your deposit has been paid, you will be responsible for prayerfully sending out at least 25 support letters. Your team is relying on each other to all make equal efforts to do team fundraisers.
All checks should be made payable to Crown College. All contributions must be accompanied with a tax deduction form with the student’s name on the card. This includes cash donations.
For your protection, you should not have donors give directly to you or make checks payable to you. Your name should not be on the donation checks.
Yes, here are the deadlines:
- Nov. 18th – Acceptance letters and $100 deposit due.
- Dec. 2nd – support letter due and real to be mailed
- Jan. 27th – 50% of funds raised (Spring Break trips: 75%)
- Feb 28th -70% of funds raised. (Spring Break trips: 100%)
- April 2nd -100% of funds raised.
No. By law, all gifts and contributions (whether given personally or from churches, family, and friends) are non-refundable.