Pay for College

We are continually thinking about your future. That’s why we want to help you make a plan to pay for college.

Work Study

The Federal Work-Study Program provides many on-campus jobs and some off-campus jobs for undergraduate students with financial needs, allowing them to earn money to help pay for educational expenses.



Students who qualify for Federal Work-Study have the opportunity to work and earn money through the Work-Study program. Job opportunities are awarded on the basis of need determined by the FAFSA. A student must complete the FAFSA to determine eligibility.

Work-Study is not treated the same as other forms of financial aid that are available for disbursement near the beginning of a semester. Work-Study awards are considered earning potential. Students must work their hours before receiving work-study wages. Students are paid monthly by check and may use their earnings for personal expenses or to make payments on their school bills.


There are many jobs available to students each year. The major areas of employment are library, maintenance, athletics, faculty assistants, clerical, production team, receptionist, and admissions ambassadors.

Crown College on-campus job opportunities for students are currently posted on the Crown App and Crown Announcements sent via email

Most students work 10 hours per week and are paid on a monthly basis.

Student-workers will work with their job supervisor to create a work schedule that is designed to fit with their class schedule.

The starting wage varies and is dependent on skills, performance, and longevity. The minimum wage is $11.83 per hour. Contact the payroll office for more details on pay rates.

If a student did not file a FAFSA or are not eligible for Work-Study funds, they may still be hired for some of the advertised jobs. All students can complete the application for any or all of the jobs they are interested in.

If an International Student is seeking to work while attending Crown, they should also apply for the advertised jobs. All students can complete the application for any or all of the jobs they are interested in.

ALL STUDENT WORKERS Please note; that when a student is hired, they must provide employment documentation before they can start their job. This includes a completed W-4 tax form and the I-9 form. To complete the I-9 form you will also need to show identification; such as a Passport, Social Security Card, and/or Birth Certificate, etc. Please bring the originals, because copies of these documents are not accepted, according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. If you have any questions about this please contact our Human Resources department.



Payment plan Options

Payment plan options for the 2023-2024 academic year are available through Nelnet Campus Commerce. They offer convenient monthly payments for all or part of the semester. The plan is interest-free but requires a small enrollment fee. | 1-800-609-8056

Contact Crown billing: | 952-446-4126

Use this form to view Crown College’s Cost of Attendance and calculate your estimated direct and indirect costs for the academic year: Cost of Attendance Worksheet


Contact Financial Aid

Reach out to one of our wonderful Financial Aid professionals.

Tuition 1

Contact Billing

Email or call our billing office today!

multiple neutral 2 666


See what repayment options you have

Alumni options