Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Requesting Your Crown College Transcript

Please visit to order your official transcript. Please note you will need to complete and submit a signed consent form to Scrip-Safe International. This is a onetime requirement.

Crown College and Scrip-Safe International have partnered to provide twenty-four hour access to transcript ordering (for both paper and electronic transcripts) through a secure website. With this change comes the additional ability to send electronic transcripts. In addition, order updates will be emailed to you and you will be able to check your order status and order history online. Transcript requests are typically processed within 3-5 business days. Please allow additional time for mailing if requesting a paper copy.

A nominal fee is charged for ordering paper and electronic transcripts. Starting August 1, 2013 – the costs for transcripts when ordered through ScripSafe International will be as follows: Paper Transcript — $5.00 Electronic Transcript — $3.00 Expedited Service — $15.00 surcharge plus the cost of the transcript and postage.

Please note

Transcripts will only be sent if all outstanding financial obligations have been met. Electric transcripts sent to the recipient are considered OFFICIAL upon deliver, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient.


If you have questions about the content of your transcript (courses, grades, degree, etc.), please contact the Crown College Office of the Registrar at

Requesting a Name Change

To change your name on your transcript, complete the Name Change Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office with one form of legal documentation which includes but is not limited to one of the following: a copy of a marriage certificate showing the name change, a driver’s license, a social security card, or another legal document.