Aviands Food Services
Food service at Crown College is provided by A'viands Food and Services Management
What we offer
Crown Dining Center is a full-service cafeteria that offers fresh, made from scratch entrees, full service salad bar, deli bar, along with assorted desserts and beverages. We also have display cooking along with theme specials throughout the month.
The Coffee Shoppe
The Coffee Shoppe proudly services Caribou Coffee, along with Smoothies and Italian Sodas. It's a place to grab a candy bar or energy drink. You can also add money to your flex account at The Coffee Shoppe.
The Storm Café offers anything from burgers and quesadillas to sizzling salads as well as daily specials. There's something for everyone!
If your looking for a job to work around your school schedule and stay close to home, stop by the Crown Food Service Office to fill out an application.
Meal Plan General Guidelines
- All resident students participate in a Meal Plan.
- Residents are responsible for paying the entire board cost even if meals are not eaten.
- Meal Plans do not include Thanksgiving vacation or Spring Break/Easter.
- Meal plans are chosen for an entire semester and may only be changed at registration for the next semester.
- All meals are served in the Crown Dining Room. You may not remove food from the Dining Room, except for hand fruit and a ice cream cone.
- Every time you enter the Dining Room, you will be charged for an entire meal.
- Nineteen meals are offered throughout the week. You may choose which ones you want to eat. If you use up your weekly meal allowance, you may use your FLEX money to purchase additional meals.
- Meals can only be used by the purchaser. To treat a friend, you can use your FLEX dollars.
- Remember to use your plan wisely. FLEX dollars are offered to give flexibility and should be used to augment the meals offered in your plan.
- FLEX dollars can be used in the Crown Dining Room, Storm Café, or the Coffee Shop.
- FLEX dollars can be carried from 1st semester into 2nd semester but not from year to year, but can only carry over $100.00 cap.
- If your FLEX dollars run low, you may add to your account with cash, check, money order, or credit card by visiting the Coffee Shop.
Dining Room Hours
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday / Sunday
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Storm Cafe Hours
Monday - Thursday
10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m
Coffee Shoppe Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 10:00 pm
1:00 pm - 10:00 pm