Meet Your Counselor
Click on the State you are from to meet your Admission Counselor.
If you are an athlete, please contact our Athletic Liaison/Admission Counselor
Steps To Apply
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Complete the Spiritual Life Essay (included as part of the Application – we recommend that you type your essay in a Word document first and then copy and paste it into the Application)
- Request an official high school transcript.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to Crown College from the high school in a sealed letterhead envelope.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Official transcripts must be send directly to Crown College from the college or post-secondary institution in a sealed letterhead envelope
- Take the ACT, SAT or CLT.
- Schedule a time to take the test through your high school guidance office.
- Have test results sent to Crown College
- Crown College Code for ACT: 2152
- Crown College Code for SAT: 6639
- Accepted Students
Make your deposit to Crown to secure your place for the fall. The deposit reserves your housing and registration. There are three ways to deposit:
- Send a check of $150 to
Crown College attn.: Admissions
8700 College View Drive
St. Bonifacius, MN 55375
- Online at Our.Crown.Edu/ics, you will need the username and password that was sent by email when you were accepted.
- Call us at 800-68-CROWN or call your Admission Counselor and pay by telephone.
Apply for financial aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Crown’s Title IV school code is 002383. The FAFSA is available via the Internet, through your local high school, public library or the Crown Financial Aid Office. To expedite your Financial Aid package, it is advised to complete and Submit the FAFSA before April 15 of the year for which you are applying for admission.
- Notify the Financial Aid Office by email of any private grants or scholarships you receive.
Complete all forms
- Complete all forms listed on the Our.Crown.Edu site (e.g. Housing, Health History, Emergency Medical Contact, Athletic Forms). Completion of these forms helps expedite the registration process and is required before any student can enroll or live on campus.
New Student Registration
- After you have made the decision to attend Crown, it will be time to sign up for a New Student Registration Day. This is when you will meet with an adviser to create your class schedule, finalize your financial aid package, receive your ID card and more.
Refer a Friend
- Tell us about friends interested in Crown College on the friend referral form.
- Send a check of $150 to
- Home School Students
At Crown, we enthusiastically embrace the vision that inspires families to educate at home. Home-schooled students come to us well-prepared, diligent and independent. They flourish on our campus and stand out in our classrooms. In fact, almost 17 percent of our students come from a home school environment.
A degree from Crown College is not only an education, it is an adventure for the mind, heart and spirit. Students are welcomed into a nurturing intellectual environment where faith is foremost. We are proud to be a home-away-from-home for the home-schooled student.
- International Students
Crown College is one of the leading Christian higher education institutions in the United States, with a nearly century-old tradition of preparing Christians to serve and influence the world. Students engage in a life-changing experience at Crown College as they grow spiritually, are challenged academically, serve globally and develop relationally. Crown is committed to preparing the whole student for leadership and for life.
As an international student, you will have additional admission requirements, which must be submitted as part of your admissions materials. Please email International Student Information with questions you may have regarding admission as an international student. You will receive a response within 2 business days.
For complete information about applying to Crown College, please visit the International Student Admissions page.
- PSEO Students
Earn college credit while still in high school! The Postsecondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) is a state-funded program that allows high school juniors and seniors to complete high school requirements at the college level.
Learn more about Crown’s PSEO program options to see what works best for you.