This questionnaire is your opportunity to communicate your interest in playing with one or more sport teams at Crown College.
Welcome to Crown College!
For more than 100 years, Crown College has remained faithful to our calling to help others prepare for theirs. Wherever you may serve, we help you to do so more effectively through our variety of on-campus and online degree programs. Located just west of the Twin Cities, Crown is distinguished by its Christ-centered education, academic excellence, and global connections. Crown was recently included in the top 25% Best Colleges for Your Money by MONEY Magazine as well as ranked in the top 15 Best Online Graduate Schools by Christian Universities Online and consistently ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
More than 40% of Crown students participate in one or more of our 18 NCAA Division III varsity athletics teams that compete in the Upper Midwest Athletic Conference (UMAC). The Crown College Athletics staff is an exceptional group who will help you develop leadership and excellence on and off the field. Our teams include:
- Cross Country*
- Track & Field*
*Men’s and women’s teams
- Accounting, B.S.
- Associate of Arts, A.A.
- Bible, A.A.
- Biblical and Theological Studies, B.A.
- Biology, B.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Business Administration, B.S.
- Child and Family Ministry, B.S.
- Communication Arts and Literature Education, B.S.
- Communication, B.A.
- Criminal/Social Justice, B.S.
- Discipleship Ministries, B.S.
- Elementary Education, B.S.
- English, B.A.
- Exercise Science, B.S.
- General Studies, B.S.
- Health Science/Medical Biology, B.A.
- History, B.A.
- International Studies, B.A.
- Law Enforcement, B.S.
- Liberal Arts, B.A.
- Nursing, B.S.N.
- Pastoral Leadership, B.A.
- Physical and Health Education, B.S.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Science Education, B.S.
- Social Studies Education, B.S.
- Sport Management, B.S.
- Video and Film Production, B.A.
- Worship Ministry, B.S.
- Youth and Family Ministry, B.S.
- Youth/Social Ministry, B.S.