Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar

The Registrar’s Office is located on the first floor in the central section of the Main building.

Crown College
Registrar’s Office
8700 College View Dr
St Bonifacius, MN 55375

Phone: 952-446-4450
Fax: 952-446-4329
Email the Registrar

Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. — 3:30 p.m. (M—F)

Closed for Chapel:
10:00 a.m. — 11:00 a.m. (M,W,F)

The Registrar’s Office provides administrative support and services for the students, faculty, and staff of Crown College.   Primary areas of oversight include: 

  • Academic Calendar
  • Scheduling of Classes
  • College Catalogs
  • Enrollment Verifications
  • Graduation certifications
  • Transfer Credit Evaluations
  • Transcripts/Grades/Diplomas
  • FERPA (Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
  • Veteran’s Certification
    • Academic Calendar
    • Requesting a Transcript

      Instructions to Request your Crown College Transcript.

      Crown College and Scrip-Safe International are partnering to provide twenty-four hour access to transcript ordering (for both paper and electronic transcripts) through a secure website. With this change comes the additional ability to send electronic transcripts. In addition, order updates will be emailed to you and you will be able to check your order status and order history online. Transcript requests are typically processed within 3-5 business days. Please allow additional time for mailing if requesting a paper copy.

      Note: Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient.

      As a result of this change, a nominal fee is charged for ordering paper and electronic transcripts.
      Starting August 1, 2013 – the costs for transcripts when ordered through ScripSafe International will be as follows:
      Paper Transcript — $5.00
      Electronic Transcript — $3.00
      Expedited Service — $15.00 plus the cost of the transcript and postage.
      Please note: transcripts will only be sent if all outstanding financial obligations have been met.

      Requesting a transcript:

      Please visit to order your official transcript. Please note you will need to complete and submit a signed consent form to Scrip-Safe International. This is a onetime requirement

    • Requesting a Name Change

      To change your name on your transcript, complete the Name Change Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office with one form of legal documentation which includes but is not limited to one of the following: a copy of a marriage certificate showing the name change, a driver’s license, a social security card, or another legal document.

    • Military Veterans

      Key Contact Information

      The Crown College Registrar’s Office and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA) are resources to assist you through the certification process.  Contact information for the Registrar is listed at the top of this page.  The USDVA can be reached at 1-888-442-4551.

      Transfer Friendly

      Crown promotes a military-friendly transfer policy by accepting military transcripts (AARTS, SMART, and CCAF) and additional prior learning assessments (CLEP, AP, and DSST). When working through the enrollment process, be sure to have all your transcripts sent to Crown to maximize your previous learning.

      Benefit Programs Available

      The links below provide application and eligibility information for veterans benefit programs. 

      Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill

      Yellow Ribbon Program

      Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty

      Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve

      Chapter 1607 (REAP) Reserve Educational Assistance Program

      Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment

      Chapter 35 (DEAP) Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program

      Tuition Assistance

      MN GI Bill

      Enrollment Verification

      Chapter 30, chapter 1606 and chapter 1607 benefit recipients must verify their enrollment each month before receiving payment. You may verify online using the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) or by calling the VA directly at:  1-877-823-2378.

      Military Scholarship (online students only)

      This limited-fund scholarship is designed for Crown College School of Online Studies & Graduate School service member and veteran students receiving less than 100% funding to help cover the gap.


      Degree-seeking, registered service member/veteran (as indicated by an honorable discharge DD-214 or current military transcript). 

      Undergraduate cumulative Crown GPA of 2.0 or Graduate cumulative Crown GPA of 3.0 (previous college work considered for those first time Crown students).

      Half-time enrollment (6 credits UG; 3 credits Grad)

      How to Apply:

      Simply complete the online Military Scholarship Application.


If you have questions about the content of your transcript (courses, grades, degree, etc.), please contact the Crown College Office of the Registrar.