Online Bible Certificate Program
One-Year Bible Certificate
Do you want to become a more effective volunteer in your church, ministry or faith-based nonprofit? Are you seeking to broaden your educational foundation in preparation for a ministry graduate school or profession? Are you seeking a path toward deeper spiritual growth? Crown’s online accredited Bible Certificate is the answer.
The accelerated online program, which can be earned in three terms, provides you with a solid foundation in Bible studies and Christian theology. Our course of study also includes practical methods for sharing your knowledge, your love of God and God’s love with others in your church, youth ministry, para-church organization, or volunteer or professional work.
With its focus on Jesus’ teachings, Crown’s Bible Certificate is essential for adults considering the ministry. Learners with an Associates Degree earn the Bible Certificate to expand their employment or volunteer opportunities within churches, para-church organizations and nonprofit groups. The certificate also provides targeted or extra training for B.A. or B.S. graduates who are preparing for volunteer or professional work.
Faculty with credentials in academic excellence, and with significant ministry and mission experience, lead the courses in Crown’s dynamic online learning environment. The Bible Certificate is backed by Crown’s academic integrity as one of the "Top 10 Online Christian Colleges of 2013."
Crown’s easy-to-use online learning environment allows you the freedom and flexibility to complete coursework at your convenience. Tuition is priced competitively lower than at similar accredited institutions.
Contact us using the Learn More field in the right corner.
Ready to apply? Crown’s application takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
We’ll talk to you soon!
Upon completion of this program at our one-year Bible certificate school in Minnesota, graduates will be ready to explore volunteer or entry-level employment opportunities in churches, youth ministries, para-church ministries and various service organizations.
Below are some possible types of career opportunities:
- 21-2000 Religious Workers
- 21-2011 Clergy
- 21-2021 Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- 21-2099 Religious Workers, All Other
To learn more about occupational profiles on the U.S. Department of Labor's O*NET website, click here.
- CONVENIENCE - Earn the certificate entirely online
- TUITION & FEES for 33 credits (11 courses) at $380 per credit is $12,540. Books & supplies additional. Ask about financial aid packages and scholarships
- ACCELERATED program
- GRADES are based primarily on written work, projects, and course participation
- WELL RESPECTED with graduates working in churches, non-profits, and mission organizations around the world
- EXPERT FACULTY offers the best of both worlds: high academic credentials with significant ministry and missions experience.
- Christian Doctrine
- Theology of Evangelism
- Methods of Bible Study
- Gospel of John