ACSI Certification Preparation
Are you a Christian teacher seeking to become licensed and credentialed by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)? Crown’s online program in
ASCI Certification Preparation offers convenient, flexible course options for preparation.
Crown’s ASCI Certification Preparation is comprised of eight 3-credit, online, Bible classes that meet ACSI's certification criteria. The classes are accelerated and compressed: Each is five weeks in length. The classes are also offered online for your convenience. Study when you can, where you want, from any location throughout the world.
ACSI requires 6 undergraduate credits of Bible courses. At Crown, you can choose from classes in Gospel of John, New Testament History, Interpretation of the Old Testament, Current Issues in Theology and Acts/Pastoral Epistles. After completing Crown’s ASCI Certification Preparation, you’ll be ready for licensure to teach in more than 215 ACSI certified schools in 73 countries around the world that serve 40,000 children of missionary, international business and national families.
Faculty with credentials in academic excellence, and with significant ministry and mission experience, lead the courses in Crown’s dynamic online learning environment. The ASCI Certification Preparation courses also reflect Crown’s academic integrity as one of the "Top 10 Online Christian Colleges of 2013."
Contact us using the Learn More field in the right corner.
Ready to apply? Crown’s application takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
We’ll talk to you soon!
- CONVENIENCE take all of your classes completely ONLINE without interrupting your career
- VALUE $380 per credit
- ACCELERATED each class is only 5 weeks in length
- GRADES are based primarily on written work, projects, and course participation
- WELL RESPECTED well known throughout the Christian educational community
- GLOBAL NETWORKING opportunities with other adult learners, faculty practitioners, alumni, and enhanced career services
- EXPERT FACULTY offer the best of both worlds: high academic credentials with significant real world teacher education expertise
- Gospel of John
- New Testament History
- Interpretation of the Old Testament
- Current Issues in Theology
- Acts/Pastoral Epistles