Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Crown College a Yellow Ribbon School?
- Does Crown College accept military training for credit?
- How can I determine my eligibility for military tuition benefits?
- Do you have a scholarship or tuition discount?
- How can I start receiving my GI/VA benefits?
- Who can I contact if I have further questions?
Is Crown College a Yellow Ribbon School?
Yes we are a Yellow Ribbon school. However, you will not need to use Yellow Ribbon funds because your tuition will never exceed $17,500.
Does Crown College accept military training for credit?
Yes! Please click on the appropriate link to request your official military transcript to be sent to Crown:
How can I determine my eligibility for military tuition benefits?
Your eligibility is determined by the VA. You may apply online by going to the VA website at gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application or contact the VA by phone at 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551).
Do you have a scholarship or tuition discount?
Yes! Enrolled Servicemembers can apply for our needs-based scholarship. Your application will be reviewed by our scholarship committee who will determine your eligibility.
How can I start receiving my GI/VA benefits?
To begin utilizing your benefits, you will need to complete the necessary VA paperwork prior to enrollment. You will find the applicable benefit listed by clicking on the appropriate link:
- Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 (REAP) Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 35 (DEAP) Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- MN GI Bill