Crown’s accredited online graduate programs offer academic excellence, professional relevance and ultimate flexibility. You can set your own study schedule and attend classes anytime, anywhere. Discover new opportunities for professional and personal achievement with the respect and credentials of a graduate degree, from an accredited university with a strong Christian tradition. Our online graduate programs are perfect for busy professionals interested in moving to the next level and ranks among the nation’s “Top Online Graduate Programs” by US News & World Report.
Our online graduate courses are designed around the unique needs of adult learners, with relevant coursework, constructive feedback and respect for the experiences you bring to the table. Individual attention from professors, most of whom are experts actively working in their respective fields, brings marketplace relevance and practical application to educational concepts. The result is an outstanding online Christian graduate degree program.
Masters Degree Programs
- Christian Ministries Emphasis
- Intercultural Ministries Emphasis
- Spiritual Formation Emphasis
- Theological Studies Emphasis
- Church Development Concentration
- Community Development Concentration
- International Education Concentration
Full descriptions of our online Christian Master’s Programs and Course Offerings are available in the Course Catalog.
Crown College also offers online undergraduate degree programs and courses.
Graduate Program Prerequisites
Students entering the graduate program must meet the following undergraduate prerequisites:
- International Leadership Studies with a Church Development concentration requires 12 undergraduate credits in biblical and theological studies
- Ministry Leadership requires 12 undergraduate credits in biblical and theological studies
- MBA requires six undergraduate credits in financial accounting and finance (corporate)
These undergraduate prerequisite credits can be fulfilled through previous college work, Prior Learning Assessment, or MBA prerequisites can be fulfilled through the Ivy Software or CLEP exams.