Financial Aid Application Process
- Apply for admission to Crown College School of Online Studies or Graduate School.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Crown's Title IV school code is 002383.
- Apply for loans: If you are eligible Crown’s Financial Aid Office will provide you options for low-interest Federal Stafford loans after you complete your FAFSA. If your Financial Aid Award indicates that you are eligible for loans, you must complete the following:
- Loan Entrance Counseling
- Master Promissory Note
- Stafford Loan Authorization Form
- Students must notify the Financial Aid Office of any outside private grants or scholarships they receive. You can notify our office through e-mail, . When you submit your private scholarship all institutional policies will apply.
About 30% of families are selected for verification of the information given on the FAFSA. If you are among those selected for verification, Crown's Financial Aid Office will contact you for more information.
Crown College Financial Aid personnel will notify you when your financial aid is awarded, by emailing the award to your Crown College e-mail account. Contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions about your award.