Online Yellow Ribbon School | Military Friendly Online College
You served us. Now, let us serve you.
At Crown College, our motto is "Called to Serve. Prepared to Lead." Since Crown's founding in Minnesota in 1916, the College has been equipping leaders to make an impact wherever they are called: the mission field, the marketplace or the military. Our focus on service led us to being named a military-friendly online college. If you are looking for an online Yellow Ribbon schools, take a moment to learn more about the benefits we offer our active duty and veteran students.
Crown is an affordable, private Christian college located just west of Minneapolis. We are a military-friendly college that places a high value on being Christ-centered, academically excellent and globally connected.
Our approach to online college courses allows students the flexibility to continue their military service while they learn — no matter where they serve in the U.S. military. We also offer on-campus programs for armed forces students who prefer a traditional approach to learning.
What makes Crown a military-friendly online college?
We offer several active military and veterans education benefits, including:
- Our fully accredited, 100% online degree programs and graduate degreep programs offer flexibility and convenience
- Your degree costs may be covered in full by your GI Bill. You can apply for a scholarship if your tuition is not covered by TA or the GI Bill
- We accept the ACE recommended credits for military transcripts and credit for prior learning assessments are available
- You're able to focus on one course at a time and can earn your degree in two years
- Our expert faculty understands the unique needs of veteran students
- We have a counselor dedicated to assisting veteran students through the admissions process
Our military-friendly admissions process is easy.
We take the confusion out of working with military benefits and transfer credits. At Crown College:
- Your personal counselor will walk you through every step of the enrollment process and answer all your questions
- We accept military transcripts and additional prior learning assessments that can fulfill elective requirements
- We speak your language; our Veteran Certifying Official has five years of military service
Get started today!
The best way to start is to fill out our streamlined online application, which takes 5 minutes to complete.
If you have questions about our benefits and want to know more about potential tuition assistance offered by Yellow Ribbon schools, you can contact our counselors who are specifically trained to assist veteran students; fill out the quick Request for Information form on the right; or browse our list of veteran FAQs.