The 1920s brought changes in leadership to the college through two new presidents and a principal. The simple name of the school, ‘Alliance Training Home’, was changed in 1922 to the ‘St. Paul Training School of the Christian Missionary Alliance’. Enrollment fluctuated, influenced by everything from the stock market crash to late harvests. Tuition was $12 a semester and room and board was $6 a week.