New Student Registration Days
Registration Days are Fast Approaching!
We're glad you're here and looking for the New Student Registration Days. You must attend one of our NSRDs if you wish to enroll at Crown for the Fall semester.
If you have been accepted to Crown College, then your next step is to sign up for one of our 2014 New Student Registration Days (NSRD).
Attending NSRD offers you the opportunity to get a head start in preparing for your first year at Crown College! You will meet with an academic advisor and register for classes, talk finances with the business and financial aid offices, get your ID picture taken, begin to develop friendships with your future classmates and more.
What to do before signing up for your NSRD:
- Locate your Crown College login username and password.
• After you were accepted, you received an email from email@example.com with your username and instructions on how to create a password and activate your email.
• If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here...
- Pay your $150 Admissions deposit. Click here...
- Complete your health history form. Click here...
- Additional requirements will be sent via email to you prior to your chosen NSRD Date