Steps to Enroll for Transfer Students

To Apply

Complete the Spiritual Life Essay.

Request an official high school transcript.
  • Official transcripts must be sent directly to Crown College from the high school in a sealed letterhead envelope.
Request official transcripts from all colleges or post-secondary institutions you have attended.
  • Official transcripts must be sent directly to Crown College from the college or post-secondary institution in a sealed letterhead envelope.

Accepted Students

Make your deposit to Crown to secure your place for the fall. The deposit reserves your housing and registration. There are three ways to deposit:
  1. Send a check of $150 to
    Crown College attn: Admissions
    8700 College View Drive,
    St. Bonifacius, MN 55375
  2. Click here to sign into your Our.Crown account to make an online payment. (You will need the username and password that was sent by email when you were accepted.)
  3. If you want to pay by telephone, call us at 800-68-CROWN or call your recruiter.
Apply for financial aid.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Crown's Title IV school code is 002383. The FAFSA is available via the internet, through your local high school, public library, or the Crown Financial Aid office. It is advisable to complete and send the FAFSA before April 15 of the year you are applying for.
  • Notify the Financial Aid Office of any private grants or scholarships you receive. You can notify our office through e-mail,

Complete All Forms
Complete all forms from the acceptance packet. Completion of these forms helps expedite the registration process and is required before any student can enroll or live on campus.

New Student Registration
After you have made the decision to attend Crown, it will be time to sign up for a New Student Registration Day! This is when you will meet with an advisor to create your class schedule, finalize your financial id package, get your ID card and more!

Tell us about friends interested in Crown College on the friend referral form.