Steps to Enroll for First Year Students
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to Crown College from the high school in a sealed letterhead envelope.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to Crown College from the college or post-secondary institution in a sealed letterhead envelope.
- Schedule a time to take the test through your high school guidance office.
- Have the results of the test sent to Crown College. Crown codes?ACT: 2152, SAT:6639.
Make your deposit to Crown to secure your place for the fall. The deposit reserves your housing and registration. There are three ways to deposit:
- Send a check of $150 to
Crown College attn: Admissions
8700 College View Drive
St. Bonifacius, MN 55375
- Click here to sign into your Our.Crown account to make an online payment. (You will need the username and password that was sent by email when you were accepted.)
- If you want to pay by telephone, call us at 800-68-CROWN or call your recruiter.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Crown's Title IV school code is 002383. The FAFSA is available via the internet, through your local high school, public library, or the Crown Financial Aid office. You can fill out the FAFSA starting on January 1 or the year you will be entering college. It is advisable to complete and send the FAFSA before April 15 of the year you are applying for.
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of any private grants or scholarships you receive. You can notify our office through e-mail, email@example.com
Complete All Forms
Complete all forms on the our.crown site. Forms typically include Housing, Health History, and Emergency Medical Contact Forms, although there can be more if you are involved in athletics. Completion of these forms helps expedite the registration process and is required before any student can enroll or live on campus.
New Student Registration
After you have made the decision to attend Crown, it will be time to sign up for a New Student Registration Day! This is when you will meet with an advisor to create your class schedule, finalize your financial id package, get your ID card and more!
Tell us about friends interested in Crown College on the friend referral form.