What to Bring - What not to Bring
This page includes the items Crown College provides, the necessities for life in the residence halls, and some bonus items that are nice to have around.
This is list of items that we found many students bring. It is not a complete list, nor is it necessary to have everything on the list. Please understand that it is not necessary to bring everything at once. It is a good idea to wait and see what you really need and what you think you will use before you buy everything on the list.
Residence Hall rooms are equipped with a bed, desk and chair, drawer space, bookshelf, desk light, closet, blinds and carpeting. The College provides a Micro-Fridge (microwave oven and mini-refrigerator) unit for each room. Apartment style halls also equipped with a couch, loveseat, and coffee table for the living room area. Laundry facilities are located in each residence hall.
What to Bring
- Personal items to add to décor of room (photos, plants, art)
- Telephone (voice mail is provided)
- Linens (pillow, blankets, bedspread)
- Sheets (extra long or standard size sheets depending on hall)
- Warm clothing for winter (hat, mittens, boots, scarf, etc.)
- Alarm clock
- Cleaning supplies (basic bathroom cleaning supplies)
- Clothes hangers
- Laundry supplies (detergent, basket, dryer sheets)
- Towels (washcloth, bath, beach, and hand towels)