Hardwick Hall consists of ten apartments, housing seven upper-class male students in each apartment. The apartments have two upstairs bedrooms, one basement bedroom, living room area, kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms, balcony, and individual heating and air conditioning control. Laundry facilities are located in the basement. Hardwick Hall is located directly next to Miller Hall.
Hardwick Hall was built in 1975 and named after Dr. Harry Hardwick, who was the President of the College from 1959-1968.
(Click a thumbnail from the left to see a larger picture.)